Build a Platform Supporting Custom Reporting Frameworks
The client is a company providing digital financial services. They also implement cutting-edge blockchain technology to drive change and boost transparency.
The client wants to build a platform supporting custom reporting frameworks that allow users to import disclosures from existing reporting frameworks. The platform benefits a single organization model and facilitates the parent-child hierarchy of some consultancies or white-labeling models. This product also provides a multi-language display solution for customers on a global scale. It enables credit card and offline payment methods and voucher codes for extended trial periods for potential business partners.
Besides, other requirements such as team size change frequently, high coding quality and complicated processes also need to be addressed.
TECHVIFY was selected as the partner with years of experience in this industry to design and develop the reporting tool.
Our team implemented solution review as the top-most priority to have a scalable and good-quality product.
Besides, coding quality was the first step we must follow when joining the project.
- Code analyze and quickly fix convention problems
- Optimize code formatted
- Detect bugs, vulnerabilities, and code smells in your code
- Snapshot testing results and save them in the codebase
- Cross review
We also implemented seminars and training about new technologies and architecture :
- NestJs Advance
- Micro -Frontend
- Automation Test
- Micro -Services
Forecast human resources planned following project baseline and set up a call with Delivery Head every two weeks to report about ODC and to catchup product plan. Moreover, we set up a training pool to prepare a resource for the project and company.
The excellent process saved us time and effort and prevented issues:
- Define process and template for the whole project team from BA, QA, Developer, PO, PM, and Marketing for every scenario.
- Set up CICD (Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment), which includes SonarQube & Unit Test, which saves time and prevents mistakes when releasing.
- Define Decision Maker and Contact Point for every milestone or release based on the feature we are working on.
Well prepared for every release brought us confidence for any case that could happen:
- Release and process guidelines (for team and developer).
- Person in charge of each release when it happens in parallel
- Set up automation testing for regression tests and manual testing for the detailed cases to find out most of the bugs before release.
The client successfully launched the reporting platform with a flexible reporting platform for multiple business models. This tool helped with robust features providing convenient in-app payment solutions for subscriptions.
TECHVIFY has completed the project with the biggest and best team of the year, 11 successful releases, and good user feedback. This also became a case study for the company. Moreover, the project technical leader is a trainer for more than 22 freshers and juniors.
Technologies and Tools
More Case Studies
Build an Electric Car Charging Infrastructure for Charging Stations
Client: Hong Kong
The client is an emerging sustainable energy solutions provider specializing in electric vehicle charging infrastructure.
Build a Tailored-made Software for Salary Management System
The client is an active participant in the worldwide financial management industry, specializing in providing payroll services that meet all legal requirements and are highly efficient.
Passion for technology and digital innovation is the spark that fires up our creativity.
If there is one outstanding factor deviating us from the other best professionals, it is our endeavor and responsibility that we contribute to every step of the project. We are pleased to assist your business from scratch to the end-to-end product. Please do not hesitate to tell us your idea.