Offshore Software Development Services
Vietnam Offshore Development CenterAn offshore development center (ODC) is an extended team built overseas to support the company's software development projects. More specifically, it works as a subsidiary or a company branch in another country.
As a leading Offshore Software Development in Vietnam, TECHVIFY is proud to bring first-class offshore development services to companies worldwide, large and small.
Offshore Development Center - Why Us?No more wasting time, only better results. We help you to own a dedicated tech team in Vietnam, so you do not have to worry about the offshore HR processes of recruitment, onboarding, benefits, payroll, and others.
Access to a larger talent pool
With the help of Offshore development activities, the work happens simultaneously and is completed sooner with a high productivity level.
Innovation and high quality
Diverse, capable teams can consistently deliver innovative solutions of world-class quality, no matter the project.
Leaving the IT part to the experts allows you to concentrate on other critical business activities, such as marketing and sales.
Companies can utilize the cost of labor (pay, recruitment, and other benefits for full-time employees), infrastructure (office rent, maintenance, internet, etc.), and so on.
Which values do you get when utilizing our ODC services?
- We supply a mix of in-depth expertise and the most performing technologies to relieve you from the complex hiring process and complicated internal resources. These help your teams achieve their goals quickly and set your business up for success.
Technologies We Use
Top Leading Offshore Software Development Company in Vietnam
Ways we can collaborateTECHVIFY Software can provide a dedicated team to support the entire software development lifecycle or fill the gaps in your development team.
HOW TO COLLABORATE WITH US
- Requirement gathering TECHVIFY gathers the client's requirements regarding resources and tech stacks.
- CV preparation TECHVIFY screens internal resources to help you connect with the right talents to match the requirements.
- Client interview You will interview and evaluate the team members directly via video call, then decide whom to hire and how much to pay.
- Contract sign-off & onboarding TECHVIFY is in charge of infrastructure and environmental setup, as well as the preparation of other resources.
- Take-off Kick-start your project.
Project basedWhen you need extra human resources, we can provide you with a dedicated team that can act as an extension of your existing staff.
HOW TO COLLABORATE WITH US
- Requirement gathering TECHVIFY gathers and analyzes your requirements.
- Proposal TECHVIFY proposes technical solutions, timelines, and rate cards that fit.
- Client approval You approve and sign off on the proposal.
- Kick-off The project starts.
Get In Touch
Let’s talk about your Ideas.
We are more than happy to assist your business from scratch to finish. Please do not hesitate to tell us your ideas.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I use Vietnam offshore development centre services?
Asian countries like Vietnam, where living costs are much lower and labor costs are competitive, have become ideal for offshore services compared to other nations. Moreover, Vietnam has available resources and political stability suitable for integrating the ODC software process.
How long does it take to ramp up or ramp down a team?
It depends on the tech stack or scope of work that you request. You should contact our PM or AM about this request as early as possible (at least one month before the onboarding date), so we can arrange resources accordingly. Typically, with the typical tech stack such as .Net, Java, Node.js, etc., we can ramp up about five members in one to two weeks, and TECHVIFY can provide up to 10 members per month.
Tell me about the payment terms in TECHVIFY’s ODC model.
You will make payments monthly for the ODC services used. Payments should be made within seven days of the invoice date.
When can TECHVIFY’S candidates get on board with my project if they pass the interview?
About two weeks after you officially confirm resource eligibility.
Can I contact TECHVIFY at any time when having any serious problems?
Yes. When any issue occurs, you can directly call the Project Manager or Account Manager anytime, including on weekends or holidays.
If I want to quickly ramp up a large team that can speak English well, how can TECHVIFY handle it?
To assist your project in reducing costs and meeting this resource need on time, we propose dividing it into several small Scrum teams. Usually, it takes two weeks for TECHVIFY to scan the resources and arrange and allocate an ODC team.